Many times, when we face challenges and uncertainty in life, if we are not strong spiritually, it is very easy to doubt and stumble on our faith. Sometimes, even a small blow of discouragement will cause our hearts to disappear, and doubt the Word of God! We cannot allow doubt to take control of our lives because if we do, we are going to lose our spiritual battle. And, instead of being STRONG in God, we are going to be very weak with no sense of direction for our life.
We need to stay close to God, keeping His Word close to our hearts. No matter what happened yesterday, or we are facing today. Let’s keep in mind that because He lives, we can face tomorrow. It is imperative that we stay strong in God.
He gives us the power through His Spirit to be powerful in Him. Since God is strong, we are strong because He dwells in us! The Bible says:
- I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Phil. 4:13
- He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Is. 40:29
- My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word. Ps. 119:28
- Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will walk and not grow weary; they will run and not be faint. Is. 40:31
- let the weak say, I am strong. Joel 3:10
- As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so, is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in. Joshua 14:11
Today, In the midst of every challenge and the uncertainty we are all facing, I encourage you to stay STRONG and very courageous in God! Just like Joshua, God was with him then, He is with us today. He’s the one that gives us the ability, and the help to be and stay strong. Our strength comes from the Lord!